Leadership development is an investment in the future success of organizations. Leaders set the tone, the pace, the culture and image. By having all of your leaders on the same page, going in the same direction and having a mutual understanding and respect, organizations will be more successful. If you’re in a leadership position (or would like to be), this seminar is a great opportunity to learn new skills, enhance the skills you have and make your leadership a positive and valuable asset to your company or organization.
Investment includes materials:
Supervisory Skills 101
- Your role as a supervisor and how you fit into the big picture
- The key differences between peer and supervisory positions
- Rolling out change – understanding how it affects people & how to effectively manage it
- Leader’s role in employee motivation
Time: 8:30 A.M.—12:30 P.M.
Supervisory Skills 102
*Prerequisite: Supervisory Skills 101
- Creating a culture of accountability
- The formula for a culture of accountability
- Learn how to delegate effectively
- Learn tips on how to manage conflict
Time: 8:30 A.M.—12:00 P.M.
Deadline to Register: January 5, 2018