Call when you have any questions regarding safety management standards, policies or practices. We will provide appropriate support documentation, forms and samples, as well as survey data on how other companies handle various situations such as accident reporting, drug testing, personal protective equipment, and more.
Whether you are just starting out or looking for resources to stay current on best safety practices, the safety roundtable provides a monthly discussion forum to discuss compliance and share sample programs, training and other resources.
We are pleased to offer the following injury prevention and early intervention services. Services are menu-based so that companies may tailor fit resources based on their objectives and internal resources to drive results in areas that directly impact employer’s bottom-line.
The Employers Association is proud to partner with two great consulting groups; Philips and Affiliates and Schneider Risk Management. They will provide discounted training and consulting for EA members; but more importantly their vast experience will provide practical assistance. We recommend both groups for new projects that need outside eyes and expertise; train new people or review and update current programs; and to efficiently tackle those projects that keep piling up. Working with these two great resources you will be confident that programs are up-to-date and manageable. Just contact Lisa Sabourin for details and contact information.
We are a premier provider for:
MIOSHA MTI certification courses
Comprehensive Online Safety Training and Learning Management System
Reduce the complexity and cost of delivering effective safety training. Improve the quality of your employee’s lives, both at work and at home, through improved safety knowledge.
The Training library has more than 60 courses (new courses are always in development).
- Web‐based courses allow individual training 24/7 when the employee is available. You no longer have to coordinate large groups and a speaker for basic safety classes.
- Courses are 15 to 30 minutes long, followed by a non‐repeating test to ensure comprehension.
- All testing is documented on an outside server and is easily retrieved through reports.
- Truly a turnkey system. Your employees’ names will be uploaded for you.
- Courses are offered in both English and Spanish.
- Discounted member price of $35 a year per employee for unlimited access to our 61‐course library and the supporting Learning Management System for a year. Non‐members pay $45.Your organization is governed by OSHA regulations, you value employee safety training, and…
This employee training system will help your organization if:
- Your organization spends hours developing, delivering, and documenting training classes.
- You have employees located at remote locations or on multiple shifts, and coordinating training classes requires time and effort.
- You would have difficulty organizing and presenting you training records to an OSHA auditor.
- You are paying overtime for training.
- Your training programs could use upgrading by safety professionals.