The Association is pleased to offer background verification services for our members. Through careful research we have chosen to offer services in partnership with a sister Association, AAIM. AAIMEA is a human resource association comprised of over 1,600 employers and very similar in operation to Employers Resource Association. Because their people are HR professionals, they know how and why to conduct pre-employment checks. Since nearly 30 percent of the reference checks they conduct disclose discrepancies and with workplace violence on the increase, there is a growing necessity for reference checks.
- County Criminal/Civil Searches
- Credit Reports
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Division of Family Services (DFS)
- Education Verifications
- Employment Verifications
- E-Verify & I-9 Audit
- Federal Criminal/Civil Records
- Motor Vehicle Report
- Multi-State Criminal Database
- National Sex Offender Database
- Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- Personal References
- Professional License
- Professional References
- Social Security Trace/Address History
- State Criminal Records Search
- Terrorist Watch List
- Workers Compensation
- Contact us at 314-754-0224 or email@example.com to discuss which checks will best benefit your organization.
- We will email a Client Service Agreement and an Applicant Authorization Form.
- Complete the Client Service Agreement and send it in.
- You will receive an email with information to log in to our on-line request platform. A web demo is also available.
- At that point you are ready to start submitting requests.
AAIMEA will provide you with prompt, reliable and cost effective information. You will be invoiced by AAIMEA at the end of the month for services requested and rendered. There are no set-up, annual or minimum usage fees. EA Members are eligible for AAIMEA’s member rates (20% below non-member rates). Click here for a brochure with more information