MIOSHA has two separate standards that require employers to provide written plans, training and drills for their employees in the event of an emergency or fire at a facility. This seminar will help the employer:
- Identify the MIOSHA regulations that apply to their facility(s)
- Identify the requirements found in both plans
- Identify the training and drill requirements for employees
- Determine the minimum requirements for documentation
- Ways to involve employees; i.e. teams, policy review, auditors, etc.