Prerequisite: Communicating for Leadership Success
There’s a seismic shift underway in your work place:
- Leaders need to meet the expectations of younger employees who want clear direction and regular, frequent feedback, and
- The time-honored process of performance management is under the microscope as HR wrestles with the enormous amount of time it takes to administer the process, handles complaints from both leaders and employees, and questions the value of the process and tools.
Whether you’re thinking about changing your performance management process or not, leaders will continue to play the most important role in setting goals and objectives with employees and engaging them in the evaluation process.
This workshop helps leaders engage employees in the performance cycle and take ownership of results. Leaders will learn how to SMART objectives to help them and their employees track progress and fairly evaluate results.
- EA Member: $195 + $80 for materials
- Non-Member: $250 + $80 for materials
Register for all 7 Leadership Classes
- EA Member: $1225 + $80 for materials for each class
- Non-Members: $1575 + $80 for materials for each class