Join us for a free session, focusing on employee related issues that inadvertently effect the workplace and your bottom-line. Exclusive Q&A with subject matter expert, Amy West, CUP-Health President.
- Be more strategic about employee well-being and retention.
- Approximately 217 million days of work are lost annually due to productivity decline related to mental illness and substance abuse disorders. How do we take control of this?
- Get to the root cause of issues and behavior before they become a “last chance” situation.
- How can we give leaders the tools they need to approach difficult conversations.
- Turn passive resources into an EAP that works for you.
For more information or to register email firstname.lastname@example.org.