One of the most difficult things about working with others is the occasion when you have to have a tricky conversation with someone you work with. Whether it’s having to give feedback to a co-worker or employee, handle a disagreement, or deal with difficult ‘types’ in the office, being able to use the right words, tone and body language can turn the conversation into a successful interaction. This workshop is geared to help build your understanding and skills in the area of communication.
- Understand the root of the problem
- Understand your intent in the interaction
- Get to the bottom of assumptions
- Understand how different behavior styles can make conversations difficult
- Learn tools on how to handle some difficult ‘types’ in the office
- Learn how to be more confident and successful in all of your communications