Why do we do what we do? What impact does our behavior have on others? How does the behavior of others affect us? Why is understanding it all so critical to our productivity and success? In this session, participants learn to identify and understand behavior styles – theirs and other’s – by completing the DiSC® Classic behavior profile.
By analyzing their own profiles, participants prepare to explore the most effective ways to relate to others and communicate in light of identified behavior styles. This information is particularly useful for anyone who needs to interact with a variety of customers, work effectively in a team, or motivate employees and colleagues.
- How to use the DiSC® Classic Personal Profile System
- Defining and understanding behavior
- Interacting effectively with other behavioral styles
- Successful strategies for working together and increasing productivity
- Effective ways to motivate using different behavior styles
- How to strengthen communication by using different methods based on differing behavioral styles
Each student will be sent a link to complete a profile before class.
Member: $150 + $59.25 (profile)
Non-Member: $195 + $59.25 (profile)